We're continuously improving support for controllers. We can most likely add support for your controllers for the next update or patch if you can provide us with a configuration.
Until we build our own tool, you can do so by using the SDL2 Gamepad Tool.
Here are the steps you need to take:
- Connect the gameapad to a computer
- Launch the app. If you connected multiple gamepads select the one you want to use in a dropdown
- If the app displays that mapping is available go to step 5
- If mapping is not available or available but you would like to change it press "Make New Mapping" and follow the instructions. Go step 3
- Click the button "Copy Mapping String" and send us the string by sending it via email to email@example.com.